This adult toothbrush's handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost.
Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory. Made in Germany, these medium BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar without damaging the gums.
And the good news is Georganics have a Zero to Landfill policy, so you can send your used toothbrush head to them to dipose of sustainably.
Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality soft BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
Beechwood Handle*, Nylon Medium Bristles^, Paper Box*. *Compostable, ^Z.T.L. Recyclable.